OK, I get it. We got to Disneyland, a lot. And I mean A LOT. But we have annual passes and you have to sell your first born to afford them, so we have to make it worth it.
While we always host a Thanksgiving lunch, our plans changed a bit this year when our regular guests chose a different venue. So instead of cooking up a big ol' dinner for just us, we decided to invite my parents and hit the road. So a Disneyland Thanksgiving it was.
One would think that the kids would get bored going to Disneyland as often as we have this past year. Nope, they have so much fun. And there is really so much to do, that every trip is different.
This trip we skipped the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and hit Studio 365 in Downtown Disney. Instead of princess hair, the girls were made into Rock Stars. So cute!



People can get a little crazy when it comes to watching the parades, so we tend to skip them. But this trip my parents were with us and they love to watch them - so we found a block for my bazillion kids and enjoyed it!


All in all it was a great trip filled with lots of yummy food, pictures with characters, decorating Christmas cookies with Mrs. Claus, taking in the sights and Christmas decorations. Can't wait until next Christmas and I can hopefully talk the Mister into getting passes for another year. :)
Here are just a few more snaps from our wonderful trip!

Teacups - I really hate this ride. But, I took one for the team. Blech.



And this never gets old. Beautiful.


No comments:
Post a Comment