4.02.2013

Birthday Face Painting & More - Disneyland

We took a March trip down to Disneyland (last one for awhile, promise!). It was both my mom and Aubrie's birthday month, so we made it a family affair. It was a great time.

Birthday Mickey  Balloon Face Painting
Disneyland Birthday

Disneyland Birthday

Disneyland Birthday

Disneyland Birthday

Delanie had been asking for face paiting the last 3 times we've gone and we always ran out of time. Being that this was our last trip for awhile, I made sure we made time.

Disneyland Birthday

Disneyland Birthday

Disneyland Birthday

And for the birthday girls - a little lunch at Ariel's Grotto.

Disneyland Birthday

Ha! My mom had so much fun.

Disneyland Birthday

My people!

Disneyland Birthday

Disneyland Birthday

Happy Baby! (And of course no pictures of Averie since I was wearing the little crabby pants lots of the time. Ooops!)

Disneyland Birthday

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I see a TOOTH in that last pic!

*Bri* said...

Yep - they both have 2 now!