4.08.2011

Busy Little Bee

Or maybe it's Crafty Little Bee. Well, anyway. I've been a little bored with my sewing and wanted to do something a bit different than the shirts, onesies, hairbows and bibs I've been working on. (Although I do have a couple of orders I need to get out, so I'll have to get back to that.) But I digress.

So, I got an iPad for Christmas that has been protected by the boring Apple Cover. BOOOOOOOOOORING. So I recently ordered a custom hard shell that I designed - gonna be awesome. But I also wanted a little fabric sleeve to keep it in and protect it - for when we travel and what not. Well, I have this awesome Dia de los Muertos fabric that I figured would look AWESOME as a padded iPad sleeve. And oh my, it sure does.


iPad Protection

It's a bit snug, so hopefully it'll stretch enough to fit the iPad with the new shell when it comes in. If not, I have plenty more fabric and I'll just make another one. :)

No comments: