12.11.2012

2012 Holiday Cookie Party

I always love an excuse to throw a party or have friends over. I love it! I love the planning, the cooking, the decorating, everything. So when I brought up the idea of having a cookie party again this year I was very excited that the little girls held me to to it. Even though we have been SO BUSY, you know with owning a business and the whole 6 kids thing, I have to say I pulled it off once again.

One of the tables all ready for the kids to arrive and start decorating!
2012 Holiday Cookie Party

Sweet Treat -  the cheesecake dip was found on Pinterest and is A-MAZING! So simple too. 1 pkg of No bake Jello Cheescake mixed with 1 small tub of cool-whip. Layer over graham crackers and top with cherry pie filling. SO GOOD.
2012 Holiday Cookie Party

Simple, yet yummy.
2012 Holiday Cookie Party

Cookie Boxes to take home their creations.
2012 Holiday Cookie Party

The kids working so hard on their cookies.
2012 Holiday Cookie Party

2012 Holiday Cookie Party

2012 Holiday Cookie Party
All in all, it was a wonderful day and I can't wait to do it again next year! Yay for cookies!

No comments: